It’s NOT… just a “gold pan”…
It’s a primary, high volume concentrator, for restricted areas or people needing to do do large sampling very quickly. It is used in combination with a finishing pan.
After a LONG year of development… it’s finally come to life. The HOGPAN™ – Patent Pending The first hybrid gold pan / highbanker that is still a “gold pan” but increases production up to 10 fold. Now prospectors can REALLY get good gold from areas with restrictions on equipment. Self classifying, fluidized lower capture chamber, GOLDHOG
- Yes… it’s a legally a “gold pan”, but it processes and concentrates like full size
piece of equipment. Process 30+ buckets an hour.
- No motorized equipment of parts used.
- No, it’s not a stream sluice. It does not use the stream’s flow or stay in the water.
- Yes, it’s just as effective as a stream sluice, only faster.
- Yes, it catches super fine gold.
- Yes, it’s lightweight and portable. Weighs only 5.5 lbs.
- No, you’ll never have to classify material again.
- Yes, you can use in a tub of water if you’re in the desert or don’t have deep water.
(Try and run a stream sluice there.)
- Yes, it’s strong, almost indestructible. We have tried and can’t damage it.
- Yes, it’s fast. Will concentrate a 5 gallon bucket down to about 1.5 cups in roughly 1-2 minutes. It’s REALLY fast.
Massively Strong… you simply can’t destroy it.